Busch Gardens Reveals Entertainment Lineup
It’s that time of year again for Busch Gardens’ popular Food and Wine Festival. On Thursday the theme park announced the entertainment lineup for the festival.
This year the Food and Wine Festival will run on Saturdays and Sundays, March 4 through April 30.
The food available this year will include duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon Mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panda cotta, gator bites, and cabernet-filled chocolate- as well as wines, craft brews and cocktails. Food and beverages are not included with park admission and will be available for an additional fee. Guests must be 21 years of age and older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
— Busch Gardens Tampa (@BuschGardens) January 12, 2017
Here is the list of artists performing at this year’s festival. The headlining acts will take the stage at 7 p.m. on Gwazi Field.
- Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
- Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
- Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
- Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
- Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
- Saturday, March 25: NBC’s The Voice finalists Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
- Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 1: DNCE
- Sunday, April 2: Walk Off The Earth
- Saturday, April 8: Coming Soon!
- Sunday, April 9: Daya and Matt Nathanson
- Saturday, April 15: Coming Soon!
- Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
- Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, April 29: Coming Soon!
- Sunday, April 30: Coming Soon!
For more information on the concerts visit seaworldparks.com.
Fans were also eager about the great lineup.
@BuschGardens as always a great lineup, all concerts are included with a fun card or pass, a great deal and fun for all
— Karen (@FLTeacher5) January 12, 2017
@BuschGardens I like this!!
— Tony Hadley (@tonyhadley719) January 12, 2017
— brebrookesmom (@brebrookesmom) January 12, 2017