On August 18, NewsTalkFlorida.com published a story — Reasons to Fear September 2015? — which evolved into one of the site’s top pageview generators this year. As the calendar turns to September economic and geo-political watchers fear earth-shattering changes ahead.
Religious symbolism aside, real-world warning signs offer a high degree of concern.
As September arrives, the August 18th story correctly predicted:
1. Stock Market Decline: August represented the worst month for financial markets in three years and the worst August in 17 years. That’s not good news considering September historically represents the sole month where the S&P 500 fell more times than it rose. Additionally, when August delivers a dud financial market, September has declined as much as 4 percent at least 80 percent of the time.
2. Angry Russian Bear: Not only have things continued to simmer between Ukraine and Russia, but Vladimir Putin announced his air force will target ISIS in Syria. On the one hand, this is a good thing as the United States refuses to address the ISIS situation in any meaningful way. Russia wants to protect the Assad regime and views ISIS as a threat. The United States and its allies want Assad removed, but the reality of the situation is that you cannot remove Assad without removing ISIS first. Reversing the order would only create a vacuum that ISIS will clearly fill. Does it make sense to root for the Russians here?
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) September 3, 2015
3. North Korean Sabre Rattling: The North shelled the South in an attempt to stem the tide of loudspeaker-driven propaganda being blasted across the neutral zone (DMZ). The sides calmed down after a few intense days, but the North Koreans dispatched 50 percent of its submarine fleet and no one has any idea where they are at this time.
— James Kraska (@JamesKraska) August 27, 2015
Scenarios Still To Play Out
1. Big Oil’s Price Drop: What will falling oil prices do to energy-dependent economies such as Russia and the Middle Eastern nations? Will they manufacture a crisis to create an oil shortage and drive up prices? Generally, Middle East unrest causes oil prices to spike. As September opens, prices have risen a bit based on scarcity of supply. As refineries use their lame excuse of “switching over to winter blend”, prices should inflate.
2. The Pope: Suffice it to say, Pope Francis supports the Left’s agenda on Global Warming and intends to lecture the U.S. Congress on illegal immigration. Two things are at play during his visit to the United States that will certainly send End Times watchers reaching for their copy of Revelations:
a. The Pope’s address in Congress will provide “amnesty” supporting GOPers the political cover they need – claiming “It’s what right by God and the Pope” — to pass “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”. This will prove a turning point in American history for a number of reasons including economic, social and cultural.
— BOSSY Erin Cruz (@WAGNERGIRLE) September 1, 2015
b. The Pope will address the United Nations General Assembly calling for global governance and oversight for Global Warming and Poverty. This will play into the “2030 Agenda“ which includes global governance and oversight ahead of individual state sovereignty.
— Ken Richardson (@WildnickelsKen) September 1, 2015
Here’s a paragraph from the August 18 article:
Quotes from the 2030 agenda with alarm words in bold: “All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind.”
The Pope shills for an agenda containing keywords such as “collectivism” and “transformative” — code words used by Marxists. As we’ve seen in the past, the Marxist transformation game plan dangles the carrot of economic justice and “everyone gets the same-sized slice of the pie” rhetoric, but we know what happens once they seize power: the elite get everything while mainstream civilization fights over rations and dodges tyranny. In the end, the 2030 Agenda will increase the suffering of billions while sucking prosperous nations such as the United States into its crushing maw.
3. Palestinian Statehood: The UN plans to recognize Palestine as a state, basically providing Iran-backed Hezbollah a seat the UN table. This will leave Israel surrounded and completely isolated (another sign for Revelations readers) as the Obama administration clearly abandons a close ally, empowers the No. 1 state-sponsor of terrorism in Iran and refuses to address the rise of ISIS.
Key Dates to Watch:
September 15: France plans to address the UN General Assembly with its plan for a Palestinian State. The U.S. has always blocked this resolution, but we pretty know how the Obama regime feels about Israel and Palestine.
September 25-27: The 2030 Agenda is launched. Let the propaganda commence for what amounts to an attempt to install socialism on a global scale.
September 28: The last of the four “blood moons”. “When the sun is in eclipse it is a bad omen for idolaters; when the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel, since Israel reckons by the moon and idolaters by the sun…” —Succah 29a
What do you think of all this? Is this just normal human history at play or are the stars really aligning to bring on historic trouble for humanity?
— Evander Smart (@EvanderSmart) September 1, 2015