Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton seem to be soaking up much of the mainstream media’s time these days. Are they ignoring signs of a pending September disaster that could include financial meltdown and war with Russia?
Much of the “conspiracy” layer of the internet has been warning about ominous signs that could make September an extremely difficult month.
Some of the things people are discussing outside the mainstream media:
1. China Economic Collapse: China’s stock market meltdown and currency devaluation could be the beginning of both a currency war and a ripple effect into European and American stock markets. As the Chinese economy falters, will they call in American debt? Continue to devalue the Yuan? Commodities are already collapsing as China and other “developing” nations unravel.
2. Big Oil’s Price Drop: China’s difficulties are already affecting the oil market, which has been flooded with petroleum products thanks to the success of the American fracking industry. OPEC is on the verge of crumbling and many of the Middle East power brokers have given up trying to break the U.S. fracking industry. Will this shift in energy control prompt the Saudis or Russians — two nations dependent on energy for their economies — to do something rash?
3. Angry Russian Bear: Russia is said to have 50,000 troops sitting on the Ukrainian border. Attacks inside the former Soviet Republic have stepped up in recent weeks. Russian leader Vladimir Putin suffers from both personal economic sanctions and the drop in energy prices. Will he continue his expansionist goals by invading the Ukraine and sparking another European ground war?
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) September 3, 2015
4. The UN and the Pope: The United Nations is preparing for a conference at their HQ in New York, Sept. 25-27. Pope Francis, who has called for global oversight to manage “Climate Change” (formerly known as Global Warming) will address the conference. The conference will center around a plan known as the “2030 Agenda“.
Quotes from the 2030 agenda with alarm words in bold: “All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind.”
When the Pope shows up at an event like this and words such as “tyranny” and “collective” are bandied about, people usually thumb their bible to Revelations. There’s also that word “transform” again. Americans know how well that’s worked out since 2008.
— bekind (@lacakagog) August 9, 2015
6. Biblical Prophecies: The end of Shemitah and the fourth blood moon. Shemitah is a seven-year cycle in which God called for the Jewish people to let their fields lie fallow while also relinquishing debts. Failure to follow God’s wishes results in disasters. At the end of the last Shemitah, the stock market crashed on Sept. 17, 2001. The Dow dropped 684 points signalling the end of the Dot-com bubble and the bull market of the late 1990’s.
7. North and South Korea Ratchet Up Tensions: North Korea plays the role of evil diva on the world stage. Whenever they get short on supplies the hermit nation brings international attention on itself by some form of sabre rattling. The latest incident involved an exchange of artillery between North and South over loudspeakers.
Are these signs from God or typical conspiracy talk?
UK Telegraph Lays Out the Financial Dominoes
“Time is now rapidly running out. From China to Brazil, the central banks have lost control and at the same time the global economy is grinding to a halt. It is only a matter of time before stock markets collapse under the weight of their lofty expectations and record valuations.”