Edwards: Trump’s Stance Immigration is a Faux Issue

TAMPA BAY – “We haven’t had anyone, who hasn’t been in elected office before, since Dwight Eisenhower. Who was a war hero and I don’t think Trump has that.” Barry Edwards AM 820 News Commentator says.

Edwards also talks about Mitt Romney’s refusal to stay out of the public. “We’ve rejected him(Romney) and his leadership. But he wants to be relevant” As Romney and a crew of people are actively looking to draft a independent candidate to undermine Trump’s chances.

Click Play:

“After Hillary Clinton was defeated by Barack Obama. She endorsed and went on a tour for Barack Obama. George W Bush, Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney and George HW will not vote for Donald Trump. In the Republican you don’t have people saying they are all in for the Republican nominee. The Republicans have major division.”

Click Play:

“There have been more turn backs and deportations under Barack Obama than under any other POTUS in history. We have spent more money securing it and it is a faux issue. Shame on Donald Trump.” Edwards proclaims.

Click Play:

“I read Trump’s tax plan over the weekend and 40% of the tax would benefit people of the 1%. Then over the weekend he says he will raise taxes on the 1%. So, either he doesn’t know his own tax plan or he is being disingenuous.” Edwards states.

Click Play:

“There is an 80% likelihood that Clinton wins. 20% that Trump wins. I’ve talked to a lot of big money GOP men and they’ve said they will not raise money for Trump. She will have a lot more money and the biggest thing that turns out votes in America is TV. She will spend $120M in Florida alone. I don’t think Trump is liquid enough to spend $1 billion.” Edwards projects.

SHARE
Host of the syndicated News Talk Florida radio program Florida Live with Dan Maduri, Dan is America's youngest and most compelling major market talk show host. With striking commentary and provocative guests, Dan informs and entertains as he exams current events in news, culture, and sports. Recently featured as one of Radio Ink Magazine's Top 30 Under 30, Dan invites you to join the conversation every Monday through Friday from 3 PM to 6 PM on WWBA 820 AM and online at http://newstalkfl.wpengine.com/video/live-video/watch-now-florida-live-with-dan-maduri-4/