The co-owners of Thendara Satisfaction, known as Jagger, are devastated after the poisoning death of their three-year-old Irish Setter. The dog died on Friday, shortly after returning to Belgium following an appearance at the world-famous Crufts dog show in Birmingham, England.
The vet performing a post-mortem examination found cubes of meet that that been sewn up with poison inside, according to the owners. On Monday, they insisted they do not believe that any of the other competitors in the show is responsible.
ABC’s Tom Rivers joined us Tuesday morning to discuss.