A man gives a new meaning to the feeling of being “on fire” when he walked into a Taco Bell Thursday Night.
According to MyFoxTampaBay, the unidentified man was seen engulfed in flames right outside a Taco Bell in Glendale, AZ. The man was hospitalized in critical condition and suffered burns up to 80 percent of his body.
— FOX 13 Tampa Bay (@MyFoxTampaBay) November 14, 2014
It is still unknown as to how or why he was on fire, but police are currently investigating. Lindsay Riedlinger, manager of a nearby Arby’s, used a fire extinguisher on the man to stop the fire. Riedlinger said that the man appeared to be in shock. She said that he proceeded to get up and walk into the nearby Taco Bell for a drink of water.
Riedlinger followed the injured man into Taco Bell and waited for ambulances and authorities to arrive.