Half of Global Wealth Controlled by 1%

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND – Business elite, academics, politicians, and other power brokers meet this week in a posh Swiss ski resort.

Why should you care? Because they are going to talk about “your” economic future. Billionaires and politicians gathering in Switzerland this week will come under pressure to tackle rising inequality after a study found that by 2016, 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99%.

Nothing like discussing world poverty at a world class ski resort. World Economic Forum is here.

Director of Policy for OXFAM discusses:

Click Play:

 

More. For more click here.

Host of the syndicated News Talk Florida radio program Florida Live with Dan Maduri, Dan is America's youngest and most compelling major market talk show host. With striking commentary and provocative guests, Dan informs and entertains as he exams current events in news, culture, and sports. Recently featured as one of Radio Ink Magazine's Top 30 Under 30, Dan invites you to join the conversation every Monday through Friday from 3 PM to 6 PM on WWBA 820 AM and online at http://newstalkfl.wpengine.com/video/live-video/watch-now-florida-live-with-dan-maduri-4/