Fire breaks out in Clearwater Apartment

Clearwater firefighters were called to an apartment fire at 407 S. Jupiter Avenue at about 9:30 p.m.

When fire firefighters arrived a 38-year-old woman, who was not immediately identified, met them outside the apartment at the time they arrived.

The woman was taken to a local hospital to be checked out for smoke inhalation.

The fire was later discovered to be caused by a malfunctioning bathroom fan which caused about $2000 in damages.

The person who lives at that apartment unit was not home at the time the fire broke out.

 

 

SHARE
News Talk Florida Staff