Celebrate Valentine’s Day On A Budget At These Restaurants
There won’t be any free meals handed out on Valentine’s Day, but there will be discounts and specials you and your significant other will enjoy.
Perhaps the most popular special being talked about comes from Hooters. The sports bar is offering a #ShredYourEx promotion. You will get 10 free chicken wings if you bring a photo of your ex and rip it up.
— Hooters (@Hooters) February 13, 2017
— Hooters (@Hooters) February 2, 2017
Or if you’re not celebrating Valentine’s Day with a broken heart then these restaurant specials might be more appealing to you.
- Bob Evans is offering $4 off purchases of at least $20 after 2 p.m. for dine-in or carryout through Feb. 20. Use coupon code 0759003580.
- Boston Market is offering the same deal now through Feb. 18. Use coupon code 39238 to get $4 off any $20 purchase.
- California Pizza Kitchen has a special for two. Get one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert for $35 from Feb. 10-14.
- Pizza Hut hasn’t forgotten about the romantic holiday and knows that pizza sure has a place in just about everybody’s heart. The pizza chain is offering a Valentine Bundle. Get a heart-shaped pizza with one topping and your choice of a dessert for just $13.99.
When you know it’s love. pic.twitter.com/5R7UpXrss0
— Pizza Hut (@pizzahut) February 12, 2017
- Chili’s dine for two is back. For just $20 you get an appetizer and two full-size entrees for the price. No coupons needed to enjoy this sweet deal.
— Chili’s Grill & Bar (@Chilis) February 13, 2017
- Lone Star Steakhouse is also offering a similar deal. Get a two for $20 deal, which includes one appetizer, two salads and two entrees.
- Melting Pot is offering lovers a starter, cheese fondue, salad, your choice of entrees and chocolate fondue for dessert. Caution: prices and menus vary by location.
- Olive Garden has a new never-ending classics start at $11.99. The meals are supplemented with breadsticks and unlimited soup or salad. The deal will run for a limited time in February.
— Olive Garden (@olivegarden) February 10, 2017
- Outback Steakhouse is offering AARP members a 10 percent discount on their entire check. Heads up though AARP members, this deal is not a limited time only deal.
- Panera Bread knows how to spread the love too. The quick-serve restaurant is offering customers a 50 percent discount off orders of $5 or more with coupon code BOLFD through March 31.
- Ruby Tuesday supposedly has two offers. RetailMeNot said the restaurant is offering a buy one adult entree and get the second at 50 percent off. They are also offering $5 off a $15 food purchase. The two offers run from Feb. 8-14.
- Steak ‘n Shake has a coupon that will get you a free iced tea with the purchase of a regular-priced fried chicken or grilled chicken salad at participating locations. The offer runs through Feb. 19. In addition all milkshakes are buy one, get one free.
— Steak ‘n Shake (@SteaknShake) February 12, 2017
- We can leave out Auntie Anne’s. The pretzel shop is offering a buy one, get one free on heart-shaped pretzels to their Pretzel Perks members