Local police chief Sujit Kumar said authorities are looking for the principal, who was not named, and her husband for questioning.
The students started vomiting soon after their first bite of rice and potatoes Tuesday at the school in the northeastern state of Bihar. Some fainted.
On Thursday, 25 people remained hospitalized — including 24 students and the school’s cook, whose accounts of the incident are under scrutiny.
Bihar state Education Minister P.K. Shahi said the children were poisoned by an insecticide that was in the food.
Read more at CNN