Celebrities Post Halloween 2014 Costumes
As the Halloween 2014 festivities draw to a close this weekend ,here are my top 5 favorite celebrity costumes from this year.
5. Katy Perry went as a Cheeto. While the snack crumbs may get all over the place, the costume was quite a clever idea. Her costume ended up trending on many social media outlets. The actress even responded about the costume via Twitter.
4. Michelle Trachtenberg’s well done bloody make up on her skin came out very nicely. I was quite impressed with the art work and decided this deserved a marking on the list.
3. Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy. This combo of Michael and Janet Jackson is just too adorable! Queen Bey does not disappoint.
2. Rihanna as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. The make up, the costume, and the props. Need I say anymore? Well done!
1. Neil Patrick Harris is accompanied by his wonderful family David Burtka and their children Harper and Gideon who prepare to go out and about in Gotham City this Halloween. Once again, the family’s adorableness of themed costumes strikes again and without a doubt this family deserves the number one spot in my book.
Which were your favorite celebrity costumes this year? Write your thoughts and comments below!