Easy Recipes To Serve At Your Super Bowl Party
It’s Super Bowl Sunday and tonight we find out who will be the Super Bowl 51 champs. If you’re an Atlanta fan, a New England fan or just a football fan hosting a party you’ll want to be sure to have plenty of food for guests. If you forgot or simply didn’t plan out enough food there are plenty of last minute, easy recipes to complete your Super Bowl party.
Easy Hot Dog Skewers, by Delish:
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 wooden sticks
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Separate dough into triangles.
- Wrap each triangle of dough around each hot dog.
- Pierce each hot dog with a skewer. Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes,until golden brown.
Lasagna Grilled Cheese Bites, by Delish:
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise or butter, for grilling bread
- 1/2 jar marinara sauce (26 ounces)
- 1 container ricotta (about 14 ounces)
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread, putting each slice butter-side-down on a platter or piece of parchment paper.
- Spread marinara sauce on each slice of bread, then slather on about a tablespoon or two of ricotta. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on every other sandwich. Assemble sandwiches.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Grill each sandwich until each side is lightly golden and the cheese has melted, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Let the sandwiches sit for 8-10 minutes before cutting them into 4-6 bite-sized pieces. (This keeps the ricotta from spilling out everywhere.) They’ll still be warm, but if your party doesn’t start for a while, you could place them on a baking sheet in a 200-degree oven until guests arrive.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese, by Delish:
- 12 frozen tater tots, defrosted
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Cooking spray
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat and grease it with cooking spray.
- Arrange 6 tater tots in a rectangle, side-by-side, on one side of the skillet. Repeat to make another rectangle with remaining tater tots on the other side of the skillet.
- With a large spatula (preferably metal) press down hard on each tater tot rectangle to form a flat square patty. You may need to press down repeatedly to help the tater tots hold together. Cook until the bottom sides of the tater tots begin to crisp, about 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle each square with cheese (this helps everything stay together!) then cover the pan with a tight fitting lid and continue cooking the tater tots until the cheese is melted.
- Use a spatula to carefully flip one cheesy square onto the other to form a sandwich. Press down again with the spatula and continue to cook the sandwich until both sides are crispy, about 3 minutes more.