Breaking News

Cigarette Ignites Fire At Gibsonton Home

Hillsborough County Fire Rescue responded to 12631 Lake Vista Drive in Gibsonton, Florida. When units arrived, they found smoke and flames coming from the exterior of the house.

The residents of the house were not home at the time of the fire, so there were no injuries reported, according to HCFR.

Investigators determined that the fire was a result of smoldering cigarettes in a five gallon bucket on the patio.

Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.