Four amusement park’s along the I-4 corridor made the list as some of the best in the world. Busch Gardens, Disney World and Universal made the Top Ten. Which by the way gives the state of Florida the most top ten parks on the list. Meanwhile, Lakeland’s Legoland made the list as a “Nice Place for family fun.”
The list was announced Monday by Pete Trabucco, Amusement Park, Travel and Aviation Expert and Author of ‘America’s Top Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks’.
He looked at Amusement Parks ranging from the east to west coast rank among some of the top destinations, and amusement parks within the world.
The year 2013 was no exception, and these top ten parks are infamous for providing great times and memories.
▪ Ceder Point – Sandusky, Ohio
▪ Canada’s Wonderland Park – Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
▪ Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and Disneyland – Lake Buena Vista, Florida and Anaheim, California.
▪ Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure – Orlando, Florida
▪ Six Flags Magic Mountain – Valencia, California
▪ Alton Towers – Staffordshire, United Kingdom
▪ Busch Gardens Tampa and Williamsburg – Tampa, Florida and Williamsburg, Virginia
▪ Parc Astrex – Paris, France
▪ Tivoli Gardens – Copenhagen Sjealland, Denmark
▪ Hershey Park – Hershey, Pennsylvania
▪ Six Flags: Great Adventure – Jackson, New Jersey
▪ Europa Park – Rust Germany
▪ King’s Island – Ohio
Nice places for family fun in 2013 were… (in no particular order):
Knotts Berry Farm – Buena Park, California
Kings Island – Mason Ohio
Six Flags New England – Agowam, Massachusets
Pleasure Beach Blackpool – Blackpool England
Morey’s Pier – Wildwood, New Jersey
Everland Park – Yongin Farmland – South Korea
Six Flags Over Texas – Arlington, Texas
Lake Compounce – Bristol CT
Silver Dollar City – Branson Missouri
Legoland – Carlsbad California and Lakeland Florida
About Pete Trabucco
Amusement Park, Travel and Aviation Expert and Author of ‘America’s Top Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks’. Pete has appeared on over 700 separate radio and television shows (including Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg Television, The CW network and the Travel Channel, just name a few) and just recently was featured in USA Weekend magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Newsday and the Tampa Bay Times as well. Since January of 2012, he has also been a regularMonday morning guest with 2 weekly travel segments for the IRN/USA National Radio Network and “Daybreak USA.”