Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Variant Covers
Burbank, CA – May 21, 2014 – Marvel is proud to announce the debut of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level 7 comic book variant covers available this August. These variants will feature artwork from the exclusive, sold-out art initiative launched to support the final six episodes of the series’ inaugural season.
Featuring an award-winning roster of artists – Mike Del Mundo, Paolo Rivera, Pascal Campion, Stephanie Hans, Emma Rios and Phantom City Creative, the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. art pieces will be a great addition for both fans of the hit ABC series and comic book fans alike.
“We’re immensely proud of everything we achieved in the first season of Marvel’s first live-action television show, including the Art of Level 7 campaign,” said Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television. “It’s exciting to bring this art to life once more, exclusively at comic book stores, and to give fans a chance to own the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. art in a different format.”
The limited-edition variant covers will be featured in the following comic books:
• ALL-NEW X-MEN #31 (DEL MUNDO AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
• AVENGERS #34 (RIVERA AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
• DEADPOOL #33 (CAMPION AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
• NEW AVENGERS #22 (HANS AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
• UNCANNY AVENGERS #23 (RIOS AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
• UNCANNY X-MEN #25 (PHANTOM CITY AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT)
Source: Marvel Comics Media