Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday
- Its easier and faster.
- If you were busy with family or travel on Thanksgiving Friday and missed the in-store sales, Cyber Monday gives you another opportunity to take advantage of reductions.
- You can easily compare prices online.
- You can shop in your pj's, from work, or while waiting for the plumber.
- You dont need a babysitter.
The five cons of Cyber Monday?
You can't "kick the tires" and see the merchandise, it might be hard to access a computer for shopping purposes, you'll have to wait for shipping, and some people hate returning purchases by mail. Most importantly, your boss really might not love it if you spend Cyber Monday shopping at your desk!
5 Pros: Reasons to Shop Black Friday Rather than Cyber Monday
- You can actually see what you are buying measure it, try it on, see if you like the color.
- The prices might be better.
- Not everything thats on sale on Black Friday will be available on Cyber Monday.
- It's an outing. You can bring a friend or spouse for fun and advice.
- If you don't go, you might miss some great bargains!
The five cons of Black Friday?
Some of the merchandise is lower-end; prices may continue to drop as the holiday season approaches; it's too easy to over spend in the midst of a buying frenzy, it's crowded, and the real bargains may be limited in quantity and sold to earlybird shoppers.